Wednesday, February 08, 2006

"you are mayor of the friend-zone"

I like this guy from one of my classes. I'm pretty sure he likes me, too. We've hung out a few times. That's the problem. "Hanging out." These two words spell trouble when you are wanting to be more than "just friends."
Plans have been made. Plans have been cancelled. There has been talking of actually going out for several weeks. I'm beginning to think- never going to happen.
Sure we get together for lunch. It's fun. We talk. But is it really a date? I don't think so.
He called tonight. He asked about class. This can't be good.
Can you go near the edge of the friend-zone without getting trapped? Is there still a possibility that this guy might actually ask me out?
He is driving me crazy...

2 Comments:

Blogger j-lay said...

is there a chance that you would ask him out?

2:25 PM

 
Blogger i am cam said...

yes. there is always that chance.

4:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home