Monday, February 06, 2006

sometimes you still have to laugh

This morning I went to meet with my former boss at her request. I arrived only to be told she wasn't coming. I certainly didn't bother rescheduling our appointment. If she wants to meet with me, then she can reschedule. I went to the gym after my walk back to campus. After running, motivated by some Avril and Christina to run faster and faster, I'm feeling much better. Ironically, a little less angry.
I've been in the library sending out resumes. Then I was doing school work. I came across the picture of my regression teacher, and it reminded me of a blog I've been meaning to write.
My regression teacher looks (and acts) like Mr. Furley from Three's Company. Picture a female version of Don Knotts and you've got my regression teacher. She does this thing where she peers out at us from behind round glasses and after every point checks comprehension by saying, "Okaaay...?" Ever since my friend pointed out the similarities to Mr. Furley, I find myself laughing out loud as if I am in the middle of a Three's Company episode. I wish I could post the picture, but I believe that would be unethical. Trust me on this.
Not only am I taking regression "just because," I actually go and find myself laughing. It's okay, you can laugh at me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home