Thursday, January 05, 2006

I love DQ

No, I don't mean Dairy Queen. DQ is the nickname I gave my friend- the Drama Queen. I love DQ. Again, not Dairy Queen, though their blizzards are good. My friend, DQ, loves to tell stories. Even more so than me, if that is possible. Even more astonishing is the fact that when DQ tells stories she grows even more animated than me. The truth is, my calling her DQ, is like the pot calling the kettle black. I admit it. At times, I can be a bit of a drama queen. But that isn't going to stop me from calling this blonde, DQ, because she is my favorite drama queen.

2 Comments:

Blogger j-lay said...

she can be animated. i think i will call her DQ from now on.

2:26 PM

 
Blogger Kerri said...

i'm glad this post has finally been pushed down the page :)

but i love you, i love you, i loooove yooou!

4:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home