Monday, February 06, 2006

"sometimes they come back on their own. but sometimes they are gone forever."

After my freak-out about losing my "quitter's remorse" post, I emailed several fellow bloggers to see if they had any suggestions for retrieving my lost post.
A good friend wisely told me, "Sometimes they come back on their own. But sometimes they are gone forever." While she was referring to the missing post, I couldn't help but reflect on the depth of her comment.
It's true of so many things, isn't it?

4 Comments:

Blogger The Cynical Tyrant said...

it's so true. and it sucks. sometimes.

i've depressed myself.

7:55 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Sometimes they come back"--Isn't that a line from a drawing one of the characters keeps on One Tree Hill.

--posted as anonymous for a good reason.

4:01 PM

 
Blogger The Cynical Tyrant said...

if i know you, anonymous, then i have lost all respect for you and your One Tree Hill watching.

i wouldn't know if that quote is on that stupid show.

5:08 PM

 
Blogger i am cam said...

i've narrowed down 'anyonymous' to two people. i know both, ct, you know one.

i believe our 'anonymous' is either from ft. worth or austin.

5:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home