Sunday, February 19, 2006

the horrible, terrible, no-good, very bad day

Every once in a while, you encounter a day in which nothing seems to go right. From the trivial matters such as getting a poppyseed bagel when you asked for seasame seed, to the serious consequence of realizing you no longer have your wallet or your new digital camera. The day is filled with a series of unfortunate events. Your only hope is knowing tomorrow can't be any worse.

Today is a good day. It is full of hope. I still don't have my wallet or digital camera, but even in that loss I have hope. Perhaps they weren't stolen. Perhaps they fell out in a cab and will actually be returned to me. Regardless, yesterday is over. Today is a new day. Today is a good day.

And tonight I have a date.

1 Comments:

Blogger j-lay said...

i love your positive outlook.

1:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home