Monday, February 20, 2006

cam confession #13

I am addicted to craigslist.

I go here several times a day. Sometimes I'm searching for jobs. Other times I'm looking to see what kind of apartments are available in the City. But usually I'm indulging in my guilty pleasure, missed connections. I was told about this feature of craigslist last Tuesday. And since that time I've checked it out everyday. In the spirit of movies such as Serendipity, missed connections is a venue to search for that person you think you made a fleeting connection with, say at a basketball game or on a subway train. So far no one is looking for me. Which is okay, because I'm not looking for anyone specifically either. Except for maybe that guy from the basketball game.
But considering I'm seeing a different guy from the same basketball game, maybe I didn't miss a connection. Only time will tell. But until then, I'm going to continue reading missed connections on craigslist.
Just in case.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home