Sunday, September 18, 2005

units of time

I recently watched About a Boy. And so in the spirit of that movie, I am going to recap my weekend in units of time.
One unit= 30 minutes

Friday
-riding the bus to the aiport:2 units
-looking for friend m and retrieving my bag of winter clothes:1 unit
-waiting for a bus back to manhattan:1 unit
-riding the bus back to my dorm:2 units
-going to happy hour with my suitemates:2 units
-meeting friend m, friend a and friend a's brother d for drinks, dinner and experiencing the city that never sleeps:too many units to count

Saturday
-taking a nap after night-out:3 units
-reading for class:4 units
-meeting friend j (who is in town from home) and her people:1 unit
-exploring Lincoln Center and walking to Times Square/ avoiding the rain:2 units
-eating dinner in Times Square:2 1/2units

Sunday
-brunch with my suitemates, jg&jt:2 units
-reading more for class:1 unit
-looking for lost friend j:1 unit
-joining friend j and her friend for lunch at my favorite restaurant, Nacho's Kitchen:2 units
-showing off my neighborhood:2 units
-going to Central Park to read with my suitemate jg:4 units
-working out with suitemate jg:2 units

note: all unaccounted for units are most likely spent doing one of the following
1. reading for class
2. waiting for subway trains
3. walking to next destination
4. sleeping
5. eating

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home