Sunday, September 04, 2005

I will survive?

For those of you who know me, you know that Gloria Gaynor's "I will survive" is my signature karaoke song. But tonight as I was walking home, I began wondering if I really will survive.
First of all, I'm wondering if I will survive the winter. Dressed in a skirt and a tank top, I found that I was cold this evening- and it was only 71 degrees.
Secondly, I'm worried I might not survive the transition back to student. It has been a long time since I've had to study and write papers.
Lastly, I am afraid I might not survive the loneliness. I miss my friends. I miss my family. I miss my life.

At first I was afraid
I was petrified
Kept thinking I could never live
Without you by my side

I, I will survive...?

3 Comments:

Blogger j-lay said...

you dare ask that question? i do not have a doubt in my mind when it comes to you surviving in ny as a student.

11:16 AM

 
Blogger LukeMiller said...

we miss you too, but we know you'll survive.

1:54 PM

 
Blogger The Cynical Tyrant said...

no matter what occurs, we will find you.

2:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home