Tuesday, August 30, 2005

return of the pumpkin agenda

I just got an email from a friend to let me know that the Pumpkin Spice Latte is back on the menu at Starbucks. I nearly gave up on my agenda after trying a pumpkin soup in Vietnam that almost made me sick. It was good, but just too rich. My two traveling friends discovered pumpkin flavored potato chips at the Thai/Cambodian border. I still wish I had tried them. Just to say I did. But now the Pumpkin Spice Latte has returned and so has my obsession.

3 Comments:

Blogger Zuriel said...

What about the pumpkin beer? That was genius.

10:43 AM

 
Blogger j-lay said...

pumkin spice latte' is a wonderful choice.

8:10 PM

 
Blogger The Cynical Tyrant said...

i am sending you pumpkins, actual pumpkins, for halloween this year.

8:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home