Monday, September 05, 2005

I will survive!

Today is a beautiful, sunny day here in New York. I took a walking tour around the neighborhood and into Harlem. I'm only a few blocks from the world-famous Apollo Theater. Later I'm planning a shopping adventure on the Upper West Side to take advantage of the last day of the tax-free weekend. And tonight? Who knows. Maybe drinks at a local bar? A stroll through Times Square? Whatever I decide to do, I'll be doing it in NEW YORK CITY. And whatever fears and apprehension I might have about my decision to move here, there is comfort knowing that I live in New York City. And that is so freaking cool.

5 Comments:

Blogger The Cynical Tyrant said...

yeah, i really don't feel sorry for you...

you should worry more about us trying to survive without you.

2:56 PM

 
Blogger j-lay said...

i love how you bounce back. if you see the globe trotters in harlem. tell joe i said hi.

10:08 PM

 
Blogger i am cam said...

I listened to my friends. You guys are right. I will survive. At least until it really does get cold here...

10:31 PM

 
Blogger Jess said...

I am so jealous! I have a love affair with the very idea of NYC even though I have *never been there* to visit. Sad? Yes.

9:27 AM

 
Blogger Kerri said...

diva, so let's get to planning our trip up there!!

9:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home