Tuesday, February 20, 2007

I'm tempted to cheat on the one I love

Delta has advertising posted in the subway that, in my opinion, is quite clever. The ads tell New Yorkers to "cheat on New York." The ads are for flights to Europe. You don't have to tell me twice. I love New York. I've written about New York as my true love. Yet, I am so ready to "cheat." I'm growing restless. I haven't been on a trip (other than Texas) since moving to New York.
This summer I'll finally have paid vacations for the first time since moving to the city I love. I'll also have the means for traveling again. While I might not be able to afford a long vacation (due to time and money constraints), I can hop a flight to Europe for a long weekend. This is just one more reason I love New York.
It is easy to cheat on the city I love...
I think I might see how much a flight to London or Paris will cost. Anyone want to join me in Europe this summer?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home