Sunday, February 04, 2007

funny sights on my way to work

While walking to work on Wednesday, I passed a dog dressed for winter. Now I've seen dogs dressed in coats or sweaters. I never thought I would say it, but I think it is a good idea to give them the extra layer. However, I wasn't prepared to see a dog in boots. That's right. I saw a dog wearing little black boots in addition to it's coat. I didn't even know they made doggie boots. The best part was when this woman came up and said to the dog, "Hey there (insert name of the dog). I like your little boots." She said it as if it wasn't weird to see a dog wearing boots.
It was "Pup in Boots".
While walking to work on Thursday, I passed a turkey. That's right. I saw a turkey in New York City. It's not the first time I've seen this turkey. He (or she) lives in Morningside Park. It's still a funny sight, though. Who expects to see a turkey wandering around like it's supposed to be in New York City?
I suppose the title of this post should really be "funny animals on my way to work." All I know is that these little things in the morning make me smile. And that is always a good way to start my morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home