Monday, November 20, 2006

2 out of 5 nights

This past week I went to my usual happy hour place three nights in a row. In my defense, it was to be social and see friends. Wednesday night I met two friends from school to catch up. Then I went on Thursday to meet a new friend and discuss a possible new job. However, she never showed and I left after finishing my water. Yes, just water. Then I went on Friday for the "usual" happy hour. My roommate and I went straight from our hair appointments. They let me eat my soup that I brought in from another place at the bar. We kicked off the night earlier than usual. It was a fun night. But this isn't my point. The point is that I was at this place 3 nights out of the work week. However, I wasn't there the 2 nights when Paul McCartney decided to go.
That's right the Paul McCartney. Apparently he had been down in Times Square doing some music type thing, then decided to go out for a drink. And when you are Paul McCartney you can't exactly just head to a bar in Times Square. So he went to my bar. And I wasn't there. No, I was there the other 3 nights. The 3 nights when no famous people were drinking at my bar. Just me and the other "regulars".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home