Saturday, November 11, 2006

another day in Central Park

Today my legs are very sore from yesterday's run in Central Park. However, I decided I need to excercise them a little. So I decided to go back to Central Park. This time I was just going to walk through the park, exploring more areas. I went left over to the east side this time. The first thing I noticed is that the path is a little flatter. I think I'll keep that in mind when I run again.
I noticed a small incline and couldn't help but wonder what was up there. What if I was missing out on something? I went to check it out and I'm glad I did. I was not expecting to find a resevoir. It was framed by the contrast of tall buildings. It was completely enclosed by a fence, protecting it. I continued down to the Great Lawn where I went this summer for laying out. Then I headed back home. My legs were starting to protest my walk.
Central Park has lots of paths yet for me to discover. I'm hoping for a few mild winter days so I can keep going throughout the year. It's one of my new favorite ways to enjoy New York City.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home