Thursday, March 02, 2006

well I certainly wasn't expecting that

This morning I slept late. I blame the fact that I was snuggled under a pile of blankets, and it was cold outside. When I woke up, I thought I heard it raining outside. In that split second, I decided that if it was raining I wouldn't go to the gym. When I looked out the window, I didn't see rain. Instead I saw snow rushing to the ground. Then I said to myself, "Well I certainly wasn't expecting that."
How had I missed the weather report that it was going to snow? After all, it is March. Shouldn't it be spring weather soon? I start my Spring Break in a week. The only time I want to see snow during a Spring Break is if I am skiing on a mountain.
I'm definitely not going to the gym this morning. In fact, I'm considering crawling back into bed and snuggling under all my warm blankets. If winter is going to drag on, I might as well hibernate.

2 Comments:

Blogger i am cam said...

i've heard about the warm temperatures in texas. if it's that warm already, imagine the summer heat...

11:15 AM

 
Blogger Babs said...

i remember when i was in HS, we got like 12 inches on my birthday.... MARCH 4th!
crazy

growing up, all i wanted for my birthday was a pool party. as you now know, that was impossible.

2:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home