Monday, June 13, 2005

Wired for Blogging

Today I have lots of time for blogging.

My head is currently covered with wires that lead down to what is a surprisingly very heavy, black box monitoring the activities going on in my head. Due to a history of passing out, it has finally been decided that I need to undergo some tests. So for the next 24 hours, the doctor is conducting an EEG. Since I'm not exactly looking my best, I've decided not to go out until the morning. I've covered my head with a scarf in attempts to not scare myself or my family. But apparently, it is freaking out the dog. The Weird Little Dog has been afraid to come near me and has been making very funny noises. I'm wondering if she can hear something going on in the black box.

So until tomorrow's de-wiring, I'll just be hanging out at home. While I'm not supposed to chew gum, use an electric toothbrush or vaccum, I can use my computer. So I see lots of blogging in the near future. Wait for it.

5 Comments:

Blogger LukeMiller said...

i really hope you took pictures. maybe i could use them as blackmail collateral?

10:38 AM

 
Blogger i am cam said...

hmm. no one ever did take pictures. but i could paint you a picture. with words, not real paint. that's too messy.

10:41 AM

 
Blogger LukeMiller said...

you laughed out loud at yourself when you wrote that, didn't you?

2:30 PM

 
Blogger The Cynical Tyrant said...

WHERE ARE ALL THE BLOGS?????

i feel lied-to.

the wires produced very few blogs.

boo

8:36 PM

 
Blogger i am cam said...

all the blogs are still on paper. and in my head. i think the wires were interferring with the connection between my mind, my fingers and the keyboard.

do not feel lied to. more posts are coming. very soon.

10:34 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home