Tuesday, April 05, 2005

my new neighbors

I've had trouble sleeping lately. It is because of the noise-makers that have moved in next to me. They are constantly making noise right outside of my window. It is a wonder that I can be pleasant at all. I start each morning thinking "I hate those DAMN birds." Yes, there is a whole group of birds that live in the tree right outside my window. And they are constantly chirpping. It isn't cute. It is annoying. After my karaoke birthday bash, two friends late night slumbered at my apartment. They will say the same thing. The birds are too damn noisy.
Of course, that morning it wasn't just the birds. I really do have new neighbors who are loud. Apparently one is a kid. Who likes to play right outside my apartment. At 9:00am on a Sunday morning. Again, it isn't cute. Using my teacher voice, I opened my door and asked her to please play quietly. It didn't work. Perhaps I should have taken my friends advice and told the little girl to "Shut the hell up!" I wish I could say that to the birds. I wonder if the apartment managers will take me seriously if I file a complaint against the birds...
I can hear them now. I hate those damn birds.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Cynical Tyrant said...

i hate those damn birds, too.

4:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home