Thursday, March 17, 2005

Why I am happy today

1. It is Spring Break. Though I am working as pretty receptionist at a fancy law office, at least I am in a children-free environment.
2. I actually have time to enjoy my coffee. So good...
3. I figured out how to connect my MP3 player to my car. I am finally able to listen to good music in my car.
4. When I woke up this morning, it wasn't before the sun.
5. It is sunny outside, but cold. This makes it easier to be inside working during Spring Break.
6. I love my friends. I got to see them last night, and I will see them again tonight at the best ever 2nd annual St. Patrick's Day party.
7. GenSlay, who keeps promising to email, finally did.
8. I have spent my morning planning my trip back to Thailand. This makes me very happy.
9. I am wearing green which makes my eyes look green. I just like that they change hues of blues and greens depending on the color I wear.
10. I have reconnected with the original funniest person I know. And he still makes me laugh.

These were listed in no particular order. I am sure I could list more, but I am thinking of going to get more coffee instead.
Happy St. Patrick's Day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home