Monday, April 04, 2005

more birthdaying

I had a great birthday. Wearing the Birthday Girl shirt while shopping was a brilliant idea. My favorite shoe store, Steve Madden, gave me a 10% discount for my birthday. At each store, the salespeople wished me a very happy birthday.
Birthday wishes continued throught out the day and into the evening. D made sure to include my birthday as part of the Journey announcements. It was so great! Then a group of us went to a hamburger dive for dinner. The carside burger joint was great for tailgating with friends. I bought 2 burgers, 2 beers and a basket of fries for less than $10. (It was cash only, and I was covering D. I did not eat 2 burgers. I did drink 2 beers.) It was SO good. And so much fun!
Today the birthday celebrating continued. There were birthday wishes and birthday brownies from students. Then dinner with my family. It is my plan to continue celebrating for as long as possible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home