Tuesday, December 21, 2004

vacation worries

I don't have to work tomorrow. And this should make me happy. Though it annoys my friends when I say it. If I don't have to work tomorrow, or for two weeks, then why am I so stressed? Oh, that's right, cam's confession #1, I worry too much.
Christmas is less than a week away. And I've bought one Christmas present. I already get stressed about buying Christmas presents because I want to find the 'perfect' gift that reflects that I've put real thought into getting a gift the receiver will enjoy. And now I've got the added stress of finding perfect gifts in less than one week.
The worst part is that I've waited too long to order gifts online. This means I'm going to have to go to the mall. I don't like malls in general. In Thailand there was a mall that was 7 stories. Escalators were all over carting masses of people higher and higher. As I desperately tried to make my way to the nearest exit, I told my friend that if I go to hell it will be exactly like that mall. But maybe I was wrong. Tomorrow I have to go to a mall to find the perfect gifts for my friends and my family- during the Christmas season. I'd like to believe it won't be that bad since it is a Tuesday, but I'd be fooling myself.
Yes, I am stressed. And worried I will find myself once again in mall hell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home