Sunday, December 05, 2004

I don't have a dream...

I need a dream. Not the kind like I had this summer. I had a recurring dream- nightmare, really- where I would be standing in front of a room full of students, screaming at them to be quiet. That dream has become a reality. This is not the kind of dream I am talking about.
I was once asked to think of one word that would best describe me. My answer was 'dreamer'. In fact, I thought if I were to ever get a tatoo, it just might be that word. My outlook on life has always been on the idealistic side. But I feel this has not been the case lately. And so, I need a dream. What will I pursue? Who will I become? Where will I go next?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well..... thats interesting...sometimes i have really weird dreams... and RANDOM! it's weird i dont like it. i never have reoccuring dreams though... maybe i have and i dont remember...

4:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home