Tuesday, August 02, 2005

alone in my car

One of the reasons I'm excited about moving to NYC is that I won't have to drive. I don't like driving alone in my car. Even with music playing, I find myself thinking too much when I'm driving. And I don't really like being stuck with so many thoughts running through my head.
I have recently found overwhelmed with emotional stress. So having time to simply think about things really affects my mood in a very negative way. By the time I get to wherever I'm going, I feel depressed or seriously pissed off. Although lately it seems to be a combination of the two. I've been feeling very hurt by a few people in my life, and the time in my car gives me time to reflect upon this. As a result, I'd prefer not to drive anywhere. I guess I feel like if I don't drive in my car, I can avoid thinking and feeling.

2 Comments:

Blogger j-lay said...

this is me giving you a mental hug.

10:27 AM

 
Blogger The Cynical Tyrant said...

why is a crippled girl driving a car anyway? that can't be safe.

8:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home