Thursday, June 01, 2006

some assembly required

It is finally warm in NYC! Monday I went to my new favorite place in Central Park- the Great Lawn- to lay out. I actually got a tan. I have a feeling I'll be spending a lot of my free time this summer on the Great Lawn. Not only did it remind me of the parks I visited in Europe, but it even had a great view of a castle!
Now that I can say it feels like summer, I've realized I will be getting hot. Just this past Tuesday I walked home from tutoring like I normally do. By the time I reached my room, I needed a cold shower to cool off. Today's package delivery was perfectly timed. I got the window AC unit I ordered. Unfortunately, when I opened the box the first thing I saw were loose screws. This means I've got to figure out where they go and then install this thing. It's times like these when I really wish my dad would visit NYC. Instead, I've got to see if the man in the basement will help me install my AC. I hope it doesn't get too hot in the next few days. I have no idea when he'll be available.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home