Monday, May 22, 2006

just in case

This morning I ordered an Air Conditioner online. Considering it is currently 52 degrees outside, I'm not sure why I even need one. But I've been told it will get hot here in the City. I didn't believe people who told me it was going to get colder before it got warmer. It did. Of course, I didn't realize it would continue to be cold even in May.
In spite of all my complaining about being cold, I still love it here. I've already begun planning and preparing for my big move up here. The one that makes this experience less temporary and moves me a little closer to being a true New Yorker.

2 Comments:

Blogger LukeMiller said...

like a window unit?

12:56 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss you little C.....I will come visit soon

9:20 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home