Saturday, October 08, 2005

rainy day in New York

I've got my window open and I'm listening to the rain. It seems to mask all the usual noises of the city, though I can still hear the occasional bus passing by. At this moment, the rain seems soothing and romantic.
This morning as I walked to work in the rain, I wasn't so idealistic about a rainy day. By the time, I reached the building my shoes and socks were soaking wet. I spent most of my day with squishy, wet feet. I think I might look into some better rainy day shoes for walking in New York. The forecast predicts more rain. I don't want 2 more days of squishy, wet feet.

2 Comments:

Blogger j-lay said...

i'm sure you will take advantage of this new shoe buying opportunity.

3:50 PM

 
Blogger Kerri said...

one of my favorite episodes of felicity was when she was sitting by the window and commenting on the rain. (you are so felicity!)

3:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home