Wednesday, October 12, 2005

plink, plink, plink

A few nights ago I was watching TV late night, and I saw Austin City Limits with Jack Johnson. I recognized the first few songs that he played. Then he switched instruments and began a new song. He was playing a ukelele. Now this is in an instrument that really doesn't get played often enough. Perhaps it is because when you play it, you really just look like you are playing on a toy guitar.
Last year for my birthday the Tyrant gave me two birthday cards. One of them had a hawiian girl on the front playing a ukelele. Underneath the picture said "plink, plink, plink". On the inside said, "this is the start of your birthday ukelele song." Thinking of this card always makes me laugh. Thinking of this card makes me think of my good friend who gave it to me. Thinking of my friend makes me smile. So right now I'm laughing and smiling. And also missing the Tyrant.
I love ukeleles- and the Tyrant.
plink, plink, plink

*try saying 'plink, plink, plink' out loud. it will make you smile- and maybe even laugh

2 Comments:

Blogger The Cynical Tyrant said...

heeee. this just made my day better.

plink plink plink

12:49 AM

 
Blogger i am cam said...

the ukelele birthday song always makes my day better. birthday or not.

plink plink plink

10:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home