Thursday, June 23, 2005

when life comes full circle

Just a year ago, I was told by friends that I had never seemed happier. Since that time, many of those same people commented that they have never seen me so miserable. It is interesting the way life seems to be so cyclical.
I've learned a lot about myself since last year. I'm not saying I'm glad I had to struggle through the bad times. Trust me, it really sucked. But I like to think that the experience shaped me and prepared me to be the confident, independent person I am today.
I guess the truth is that I am happy. It feels like a bold statement to make, but it is true. And while I know it might not last, I'm going to enjoy this feeling. Because even though I might have seemed happy last year, it was nothing compared to how I feel now.

2 Comments:

Blogger j-lay said...

CHRISTY POWER!

4:42 PM

 
Blogger The Cynical Tyrant said...

i'm tellin' ya, being that happy is very suspicious...

i don't trust people who are THAT happy.

8:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home