Saturday, September 16, 2006

British Firemen

Two words- Hot. Sexy.

I know because last weekend I met a group of them. I've long had a thing for firemen. Something about the uniform and the firehouse and them racing into burning buildings to save lives. It's all very hot. Last Friday, four fire trucks past me and my heart raced each time as I caught a glimpse of the men inside.
Then I walked into my regular happy hour place and saw a group of men in uniform. Instinctively I knew- they were firemen. When one came over to talk to me, I nearly melted when I heard the accent. It just elevated my attraction even higher.
Let's just say, I'd really love to visit London again. And soon. After all, I know a very hot, sexy fireman there. He's my Hottie McLondon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeff Kursonis said...

Hey,

Sorry I had some trouble with my website and email - our church Communion of the Arts is at the Lamb's Theater Sundays at 11am.

130 W 44th St.
(between 6th & 7th Ave.)
5th Floor

my email is jkursonis@yahoo.com

3:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home