Saturday, August 05, 2006

stress is bad for your health

I got sick this week. It wasn't surprising. I've been under way too much stress as I fear being homeless in a week and jobless in three weeks. In my effort to get rid of some of the stress, I went running. As a result, my body just became run down. On Wednesday, as the rest of the City tried to stay cool during a heat wave, I stayed in bed trying to get rid of my fever. I had to be well by the next morning. My first and most promising interview was scheduled for Thursday morning. My fever finally broke at 3:30am, and I was at my interview by 9:00am. Apart from the coughing attack I suffered, I believe it went fairly well. I'm hoping to be called back for round two.
The apartment search continues. In about one minute, I'm leaving to go view 3-4 apartments. I might even apply for the very ugly one I saw a while back. At the very least, it is a place to live. Here is why I'm stressed: I want to move into a place one week from today. I'm not sure if I'm optimistic or just crazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home