Thursday, November 17, 2005

I can't run away, but I can run in the park

This morning I decided that I need to work off some of the stress I must face before I can enjoy the Thanksgiving break. So I went to the park to jog. No, not the park. While Central Park might be the most well-known, this city actually has many other parks. I went to Riverside Park, appropriately named because, well it is along the river. As I jogged/walked, I had the river and New Jersey to one side and New York and the not-too-far Broadway on the other. I enjoyed the many colors of the leaves, the cool weather, and some good music. Best of all, I was getting exercise and enjoying a mini-vacation from all the work I need to do. I couldn't run away from the stress all day, but perhaps I'll go back tomorrow. I need to enjoy the parks and the outdoors while I can. I hear it gets very cold and very snowy here...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home