Thursday, October 27, 2005

poor little computer

It seems my computer has not adjusted nearly as easily to New York City as I have. Shortly after arriving here, I began to notice some problems. The main one being that my computer shuts itself off. It's as if it just says, "I'm too tired to keep working. I give up." And then nothing.
I've been trying to ignore the fact that my computer, is indeed, sick. I keep hoping for a miraculous recovery. But things have only gone from bad to worse. Today the computer shut itself off after less than an hour of being on. It shut down while I was typing a blog about pumpkins. That was the final straw. I might lose an email or two, but you don't mess with me and my pumpkin agenda. I called the local computer doctor- the free one at my fancy grad school. No answer. So while in the computer lab typing summaries for class, I made an appointment. Until Saturday morning, I am computer-less in my room. No email, no blogs, no music.
Don't worry about me if you don't hear from me. It's not me in a funk. It's my computer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home