Monday, November 08, 2004

cam dogsits

Whenever I babysit, my friend reminds me that I have a "12 year old girl's job." I'm pretty sure the same could be said about dogsitting. Unless of course that job involves a Great Dane and a hungry Lab. Then no 12 year old girl should accept the job. I'm not even sure a 25 year old girl should accept. I spent the weekend dogsitting for my hairstylist two dogs. I survived the weekend. Though I was afraid for my life everytime "the horse" leapt into bed with me. I was very nervous he would jump on me and crush me in the process. I may not be 12, but there are many 12 year olds are taller than me. There is a reason why my friends call me 'small one.' And this was the reason I was a little worried about taking care of a dog bigger than me. Standing on all fours, the horse reached my chest. Taking care of "the fat one" wasn't exactly easy either. When the horse wasn't jumping into the bed with me, the fat one was. But it was a little more difficult for her. Gravity was often against her. And though smaller, she seemed to take up more room than the horse. Additionally, she woke me up before 6 AM to feed her.
But perhaps there was good hair kharma that resulted from spending time at my hairstylists house with her dogs. Or perhaps it was the access to all the good hair products. Whatever the reason, I have great hair today.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Cynical Tyrant said...

cam is hot.

she always has good hair.

9:08 PM

 
Blogger Salsguy said...

Probably a little of both.

What do you teach with that great head of hair?

9:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home