Thursday, March 11, 2010

"New" things rediscovered

Spring is on the way. Or at least I hope it is. As I suspected, it has been a very long, cold winter. I'm a little alarmed that after 4 1/2 years in New York, I now consider 50 to be warm, spring-like weather. Regardless, spring is a time of rebirth. Things that were dormant during the winter begin to grow again.
I suppose that's why I've decided to start blogging again. I've been dormant for a while in the blogosphere. There are a variety of reasons I could identify, but really in the end that's not important. All I know, is that as spring approaches I am looking to add new things and interests to my life. Of course, that's not to say all new things are necessarily new. Just new to my current routine.
This is the first step. I'm looking forward to once again writing- and not just emails, facebook updates, papers for class, or reports for work. No, I'm looking forward to once again tapping into a creative outlet. Especially since my singing and piano days are long behind me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home